Optimal and app-controlled training with the Challenge Disc 2.0
Users train independently with the Challenge Disc. They are motivated without the need for a coach to control and give instructions.
The Challenge Disc app takes over this coaching task and enables targeted coordination training for the lower extremities, back and trunk.
Special features of the Challenge Disc app:
- free download download and support information
- Challenge Disc app enables selective movement – scheduled, efficient, and non-random
- The app offers something completely new in the field of coordinative training, both for health-conscious people, athletes, and trainers.
- The first coordination/balance training app with Bluetooth 4.0 sensor technology for Win, Mac, Android and iOS
- Scientifically based standard values and training programs
- Multi-axis patented (EU patent no. 2081651) platform enables training for all performance levels and ages
- The software can be downloaded free of charge in the “DOWNLOADS” section. The app for Android and IOS can be downloaded using the links below.
Dimensions: approx. 44 cm diameter
Weight: approx. 3.9 kg
Static load: max. 120 kg
Material: stand/floor plate: wood MDF, anti-slip covering: PVC